Montag, 13. April 2015

Started my day with a good feat!

While walking my dog this morning, I saved the live of a deer. I found him caught in a metal gate with his waist wedged between two iron sticks.


He must have been trapped this night while running with his head and thorax between the sticks, but his hip was to big to fit between the sticks. But because of the heavy breathing, his thorax went to big to move back as well. His body was already bleeding because he tried to escape for hours.


No chance for him to rescue himself, so here we go.


1.) Try: Moving the iron sticks. No way, much to strong.


2.) Try: Pushing his hip gently forward by moving legs and bones. No way, the hip was to big and it hurted him.


3.) and final try: Get him by the antler, put his head under the arm, push his thorax together with both hands and move him gently backwards while he screams in you ear and tries to kick you with his head.


In the end it went all well and I saw him running down the meadow. I’ve never been that close to a living deer in my life. Awesome experience and a really good feeling!






via Tumblr http://axelritt.tumblr.com/post/116284892064

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen