Samstag, 16. Dezember 2017

#Repost @whisky_donna (@get_repost) ・・・ 🎶 German Single...



#Repost @whisky_donna (@get_repost)
・・・
🎶
German Single Malt
AUREUM GRAVE DIGGER
Music & Whisky
🎸
I got a LOT of whisky for my birthday in October. So much, that I’m only just getting around to posting some of it now. In December. On the plus side, I’m easy to shop for and I always love my gifts, LOL!
🎶
I’m so excited about this one, you know I totally ❤ World Whisky. This is a special edition German single malt from the Ziegler distillery’s Aureum 1865 line. It’s 6 years old, 43% abv and comes in a super cool coffin-shaped box with a grim reaper as part of the logo! I’ll put pix in my story.
🎧
This whisky is a collab between the distillery and German heavy metal band, Grave Digger. Heavy metal aside, this is a well rounded single malt with yummy sherry fruitiness and a hint of peat.
🎶
Aureum GD is initially aged in Allier oak and chestnut casks for a year, it’s then aged for 5 years in bourbon casks. The whisky used also contains some sherry-cask finished and peated single malts.
🎤
Tasting Notes*

Nose: Rich in honey and red berry jam. A subtle earthy whiff.

Palate: Buttery and sweet. More red fruit juiciness, followed by fresh malt.

Finish: Medium length. Very cake-y.
🎶
For this photo, I broke out my fave boots and I’m about to listen to really loud music, drink this whisky and rock out. Yeah, I said it, LOL, rock out. With good reason too, Friday is almost here!
🎸
Happy Almost Weekend!
See my story for MUCH more!
🥃
.



via Tumblr http://axelritt.tumblr.com/post/168611135099

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen