Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2021

10 albums that influenced me the most - 2nd place out of 10 Gary...



10 albums that influenced me the most - 2nd place out of 10
Gary Moore - Run For Cover
- The Best Of The Best -

If a guitarist has shaped my style, it is Gary Moore. The left-hander with the right-hander guitar impressed with the very rare ability to convert extreme shredding into alternate picking and still come up with goose bumps melodies and the strongest tone of the solo guitar that had to be produced. I especially liked the track “Out In The Fields”, for the solo of which I practiced for over a year until I could finally play it. In the course of time, different cover versions hit me all the worse, in which the respective guitarists tried their hand at the solo and all failed miserably. By the way, personally I always found his economically much more successful blues phase mercilessly boring, sorry …
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP9Cb2fpBx9/?utm_medium=tumblr



via Tumblr https://axelritt.tumblr.com/post/653638582928556033

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen