Sonntag, 30. Mai 2021

10 albums that influenced me the most - 5th place out of 10 Pink...



10 albums that influenced me the most - 5th place out of 10
Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon
- Atmospheres for eternity -

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon

If you look at the documentaries, which are now abundant on YouTube, with what means and with what ingenuity the band recorded this album, you can at least partially understand the unearthly success of the album (3rd place of the most successful albums of all time , almost 17 years in the Top 200 Billboard Charts). I was only 12 years old when I heard the album for the first time and I was blown away by the sound collages, which, in terms of production technology of the time, eclipsed everything that had rank and name. I also got the vinyl record in white (!), which was the absolute exception at the time.

#pinkfloyd #axelritt #ironfinger #the_real_ironfinger
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPgjcrAJ5VO/?utm_medium=tumblr



via Tumblr https://axelritt.tumblr.com/post/652636405773795329

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen