Montag, 24. Mai 2021

The online magazine amazona.de published an article about me...



The online magazine amazona.de published an article about me called “10 music albums that changed my life”. I present you the places 1 to 10 in individual posts.

How time flies … the picture on the left was taken about 35 years ago and shows me while my backline is being dismantled, dressed in a beautiful yellow towel that I had left over from my “tennis career”. My father had a well-running architecture office, which is why I also studied music and architecture, but decided to take up music as an office successor despite the significantly better economic prospects. Decades full of humiliation, fraud, economic hardships and being sold for stupid should lie in front of me, but in the end I managed to establish myself in the business, as the picture on the right from one of the last Wacken Open Airs shows.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPP1NMXpVJA/?utm_medium=tumblr



via Tumblr https://axelritt.tumblr.com/post/652048009712091136

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen